- Geopolitical tensions in Middle East escalate dramatically as Saudi Arabia bombs Yemen
- Yemen’s government seized power in coup – Regarded as hostile to Saudi and ally of Iran
- Saudi attack is an escalation of Middle Eastern proxy war between Gulf States and Iran
- Action has broader geopolitical implications in deepening cold war between the West and East
- Oil surged 6% and gold 2% on the the news
- Should oil prices return to new record highs will impact struggling global economy.
I would expect a huge rally on gold prices soon until things level out in the Middle East . Now is the time to gather the Gold you were hanging on to and bring it down to East Main Jewelry Pawn.